Team M-Tech Services welcomes you to Country’s leading web info highway. Transparency is the key mantra of M-Tech Services and in order to fortify our business bond with you we would like to make you more cognizant about our terms and conditions.
Web Hosting Agreement And Terms Of Service
Mtechserv.com-Up to standard policies and terms for our Web-Services.
Change In Packages And Pricing Slots
Account Setup Your account would be setup after the receipt of your payment is received and confirmed by WeblinkIndia.Net on completion of screening procedures. It is your liability to give us proper information to verify the same and if you don’t do so your account creation will be delayed.
Late / Non-Payment
We carry zero forbearance approach towards Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM, on our network. None of our customers or associates is permitted to use our network for managing Unsolicited Commercial Email. Resellers of the mtechserv.com shall not host, or consent hosting of, sites or any information publicized by UCE from other networks as well. Contravention of this policy may result in strict penalty, including immediate annihilation of services.
We initiate instantaneous investigation upon the notification of such violation with our spam and UCE policy. For the duration of this investigation we may put a ceiling on client’s access on our network. In case the violation gets confirmed after investigation, we reserve rights to cancel, abort or terminate the respective account, without a prior notice. In addition, we hold right to follow civil course of action, for the cost allied with the investigation.
We may notify law enforcement officials if the violation is proved as a criminal offence.
The violations of this policy will result in penalties. We would charge Administrative Fee against these violations. The first case of such violation would be charged as Rupees 2000 with termination of Customer’s account. The repetitive case or second violation will be charged as an administrative fee of Rupees 5000 with instantaneous termination of Customer’s account. Spamming is prohibited with us so PLEASE, DO NOT SPAM from your account.
Our resellers would be solely accountable for the activities of their clients on network of mtechserv.com, hence we suggest our resellers to develop analogous policy for their clients.
mtechserv.com doesn’t allow mass mailing from its shared servers. We do not entertain any type of deals with such sites. Sending mails in bulk quantities should not be done with your account on SMTP server. We suggest you to take specialized services from the third party or you may go for your own dedicated server.
Proscribed use of services and products
The mode to use our services is a sole decision of company, and all our clients and associates have to follow the same, in any circumstance.
Customer may only use Services and Products in a manner that, in the Company’s sole judgment, is consistent with the purposes of such Services and Products. If Customer is unsure of whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please contact the Company as provided above. By way of example, and not limitation, uses described below of the Services and Products are expressly prohibited.
- Illegal Activities: Broadcasting, storage, or circulation of any information, data, or material in breach of any relevant law or guideline, or that might facilitate the breach of any particular law or regulation is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to assist with legal authorities or wounded party during investigation of any alleged crime.
- Injury or peril to other members: None of our client is allowed to use our services or products to destruct, or attempt to destruct, in whichever means, as well as not for pornography, or send out any material, by any mode (e-mail, uploading, redistribution or otherwise) that terrorize or promote physical injury or obliteration of belongings.
- Copyright or trademark contravention: Clients can not use any of our service products to broadcast any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, or trade surreptitious or other proprietary civil liberties of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unlawful copying of copyrighted material and digitization and circulation of images or photographs from any source like magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the illegal allowance of copyrighted software. Clients can not use services or products to assemble, or try to assemble, private information/details about third parties, devoid of their knowledge or written consent. Circulation and/or redistribution of copyrighted or the aforesaid intrusion will not be endured.
- (I) With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of mtechserv.com.
Maltreatment Of System And Network
- Prologue of malevolent programs in our network or any server owned by us. The common examples are viruses and worms. The “disruption” also includes, but is not limited to flood pings, port scans, packet spoofing and forged routing information as well.
- Carrying out security breaches or disturbances of Internet communication. Security breaches comprise approaching data, of which client is not an anticipated receiver. This also includes cataloguing into a server or account that client is not particularly endorsed to access.
- Any sort of network monitoring which seizes data unintended for the sever of the customer is subject to execution.
- Users are not allowed to use any program/script/command to interrupt or disable any terminal or account.
- Creation of an active?? full duration connection on an account provided by the company by the employment of artificial means through programming, software or any other such method.
- Any attempt to surround or change monitoring, utilization reporting, bandwidth tracking or other such actions which consequently complicates the conventional operational functions of the company, comprising but not confined to changing, removing or in any manner altering or tampering with the log files created by the company.
- Determination of any action by the company, in its own discernment, will negatively affect the operations of the company or reflect poorly on it.
- Some act which the Company deems to be an unacceptable use of resources, business practice or otherwise intolerable to the Company.
Proscribed Scripts And Programs
Proscribed Scripts And Programs
LOSS OF BACKUP AND DATA
Usage of our services is at your own solitary risk. mtechserv.com is not accountable for any data and/or files domiciling on your account. You agree to be responsible for Data transfer, files and maintenance of proper backup of data and files put up on Host Gator servers. We are entitled to take weekly backups of data which have been changed or are new. These backups serve the purpose of server restoration. The clients are solely responsible for taking the backup of the files owned by them which can easily be done with the help of the Backup Manage??, included in each control panel.
CGI SCRIPTS Sharing of scripts with the domains which are not hosted by mtechserv.com is not allowed. Whichever CGI-scripts supposed to be negatively disturbing performance of our server or network integrity would be subjected to be closed immediately, without prior notice. Use of CGI, has to be followed by a written permission from mtechserv.com.
Mailing List Hosting
Billing Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abuse Inquiries: email@example.com
Support for the problems and issues in control panel, would be provided to certain limitations including basic functions like addition or deletion of accounts, DNS functioning, change of password etc. Limited support would be provided for third party software such as PHP-Nuke, Advanced Guest Book, phpBB, osCommerce, etc. Moreover, mtechserv.com will not entertain any Free Add on scripts inclusions on the control panel, matters related to software error or bugs which come as a 3rd party member and have to be directly reported to the software vendors for any kind of support. Web development, 3rd party scripts and software such as installation, maintenance and compatibility and/or current day-to-day administration tasks such as email accounts,domains and establishing new users are not the fields of concern for mtechserv.com. However, mtechserv.com may aid initial custom configuration or set up of the server, which include email accounts, domains, establishing new users and software adjustments, at its own mtechserv.com (which includes SSL Cert, clientexec, etc.) without charging any additional amount.
Installation of 3rd Party software: Users carry complete responsibility in case they install 3rd party software in web space. Tracing of hack or unusual activates due to less security in software, would be resulted as termination of account without prior notice.
Specification And Limitations Of Responsibilities
Any damage including accompanying or momentous damages, caused for unavailability or being offline of our servers.
Mtechserv.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from our servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
Mtechserv.com is not accountable for any claim compensation, counting incidental or consequential compensation which might be turned out from the sleaze or removal of any website from any of our servers. Immediate termination of services has to be the final or maximum limitation in such cases.
Stipulation & Disclaimer
Guidelines for use of Site Information and Materials
Payment and Refund Issue
Payment for memberships
Refund / Money Back Policy
If under special consideration in a certain case, WeblinkIndia.Net decides to refund any amount the services would be stalled. If Mtechserv.com decides to provide the code / site / template on as is basis, then it would assign 48 hrs for shift of the site, domain etc. All the necessary usernames & passwords for FTP / Domain etc. would be provided for smooth shifting to the service provider or you (if you decide to, though we strongly recommend that you go with a professional service provider).
The company will not provide the content through any other media such as CD, pen drive, movable drives etc. to avoid unwanted complications and technical issues. On provision of this information, you would be with immediate effect solely responsible for the login information as well as content of the sites so provided. Mtechserv.com would cease to provide any support or entertain queries after this handover.
Compliance w.r.t. Pharmaceutical / Cosmetic Related Projects
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
Governing Law and Jurisdiction